When pool owners in San Diego need a pool safety barrier to provide peace of mind that their pool is secure, they turn to Pool Guard of San Diego. Specializing in mesh pool safety fences that blend seamlessly into their surroundings, Pool Guard removable pool fences come in a wide variety of colors to fit any property. From the beautiful Spanish architecture in Carmel Valley that typifies this Southern California border region to the world-class beaches and Pacific Ocean lifestyle in areas like La Jolla and Mission Beach, Pool Guard offers a color palette to please any property owner.
But pool safety fences are not the only option for securing your pool. We also offer pool safety nets and anchored pool safety covers so you can choose the option best for you. A removable pool safety cover is a great way to cut down on water evaporation, which can lead to high water bills. And a pool safety net provides the least disruption to the beautiful views of your greater San Diego area backyard.
From the southernmost parts of San Diego including Imperial Beach and National City to the inland areas of El Cajon and Rancho San Diego, and the entire coast from Imperial Beach to Coronado and the North County areas up to Camp Pendleton, Pool Guard of San Diego serves a vast area including the following major cities:
- San Diego
- El Cajon
Pool Safety Products We Offer
When you choose a Pool Guard safety barrier, you are making an investment in the highest-quality pool safety solution on the market. We are particularly proud to offer:
- The strongest pool gate available. Let us show you why a Pool Guard U-shape gate is the only way to go!
- Always self-latching, our gates use Magna-Latch, the best money can buy!
- A wide variety of colors to suit any landscape.
- We also offer pool safety covers that are anchored and can hold hundreds of pounds.
- Pool safety nets are also a great option for securing your pool while maintaining your view.