Pool Guard’s removable pool fence is a top seller in the pool fence market. It’s durable, secure, and adaptable. Moreover, this high-quality pool fence with a self-latching gate is removable.
A removable pool fence is installed for safety reasons. With this in mind, it is meant to protect young children and pets from accidentally falling into the water. But, when it’s time to be pool party-ready, you can remove your pool fence in less than 15 minutes. Pool fence installation is just as easy.
FOLLOW THESE 5 EASY STEPS TO REMOVE YOUR POOL FENCE:
MARK/RECORD – MARK PIECES OF YOUR INGROUND POOL FENCE.
- Mark each section of your removable pool fence with consecutive letters or numbers so you know the correct order for re-installing.
UNLATCH – UNLATCH LOCKED PIECES TO YOUR POOL SAFETY FENCE.
- Remove the safety locking mechanisms between the pool safety fence sections by firmly holding the top of the fence post while simultaneously unhooking the latches.
POLE COLLECTION – COLLECT ALL YOUR PIECES.
- After the safety pool fence sections are unlatched, the fence tension will release. You can then lift the posts out of the post holes, one section at a time. Repeat this procedure until the entire pool safety fence is removed.
STORING – PROTECT YOUR SECURITY POOL FENCE WITH PROPER STORAGE.
- Roll up each pool fence section. The Pool Guard pool fence is lightweight, making it easy to handle. Store the sections in a cool, dry place like a shed or garage – do not leave them outside where they will be exposed to the elements.
DECK CAP COVER – MAINTAIN YOUR DECK’S SURFACE.
- Plug the post holes with deck caps. The caps fit flush to the deck area and keep debris and water out of the post holes while maintaining the surface design of your decking.
Our Pool Guard security pool fences come with a limited lifetime warranty. If you are interested in getting a swimming pool fence, contact us for a free estimate.